我自己练吉他,慢慢来。
来自:Lianguo
练习曲子是:奇妙能力歌/ 翻译:Lz
我看过沙漠下暴雨:I have seen the torrential /təˈrɛnʃ(ə)l/ rain in desert.
看过大海亲吻鲨鱼: I have seen the sea kiss the sharks.
看过黄昏追逐黎明: I have seen the dusk catch the daybreak.
没看过你: I haven’t seen you.
我知道美丽会老去: I know the beauty will be old.
生命之外还有生命: In addition to the life of life.
我知道风里有诗句: I know the wind within the poetry.
不知道你: I don’t know you.
我听过荒芜变成热闹: I have heard the dullsville /ˈdʌlzvɪl/ become lively.
听过尘埃掩埋城堡: I have heard the dust bury the castle.
听过天空拒绝飞鸟: I have heard the sky refuse the bird.
没听过你: I haven’t heard you.
我明白眼前都是气泡: I understand all the bubble in front of my eyes.
安静的才是苦口良药: Silence is the magical medicine.
明白什么才让我骄傲:I understand what makes me proud.
不明白你:I don’t understand you.
我拒绝更好更圆的月亮: I refuse the better and circle moon.
拒绝未知的疯狂: Refuse the unknown crazy.
拒绝声色的张扬: Refuse the style of my words.
不拒绝你: Can not refuse you.
我变成荒凉的景象: I become the desolate scene.
变成无所谓的模样: I become the cold one.
变成透明的高墙: I become the transparent/tranˈspar(ə)nt/ high wall.
没能变成你: Can not become to you.
我听过空境的回音: I have heard the echo of nothing.
雨水浇绿孤山岭: Raining watering lonely mountain to green.
听过被诅咒的秘密: I have heard the secret of it is cursed.
没听过你: I haven’t heard you.
我抓住散落的欲望:I catch the pieces of desire.
缱绻qiǎnquǎn的馥郁让我紧张:Lingering fragrance makes me nervous.
我抓住时间的假象:I catch the fake of time.
没抓住你:Can not catch you.
我包容六月清泉结冰:I contain the spring into ice on June。
包容不老的生命:Contain the ageless life.
包容世界的迟疑:Contain the world heistancy./ˈhezɪtənsi/
没包容你:Can not contain you.
我忘了置身濒绝孤岛:I forgot to be on an endangered island.
忘了眼泪不过失效药:Forgot the tears but failure drugs:
忘了百年无声口号:Forgot the centenary silent slogan.
没能忘记你:Haven’t forgotten you.
我想要更好更圆的月亮: I want the better and circle moon.
想要未知的疯狂:Want the unknown crazy.
想要声色的张扬:Want the style of my words.
我想要你:I want you.

你的回复
回复请先 登录 , 或 注册相关内容推荐
最新讨论 ( 更多 )
- 乐享音符公社 五一假期路演活动 (kurtt123)
- 明天更漫长 翻唱 (kurtt123)
- numb 翻唱 (kurtt123)
- 坐标武汉,求吉他搭子 (梦隙碎笔)
- 吉他弹唱 爱江山更爱美人 (kurtt123)