强译《Danny boy》
Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
哦,丹尼尔,风笛正低声轻唤着你的名字。 From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
回响于山巅,绵延不绝。 The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
夏日已尽,百花渐凋零。 T'is you, T'is you must go and I must bide.
是你,是你带走了我生命中的那一秒。 But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
待你归来,牧草正青。 Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
或是白雪皑皑,雨雪霏霏。 t'is I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
我都在,无论光影。 Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.
哦,丹尼尔,我的丹尼尔。 And when ye come, and all the flow'rs are dying
或许待你归来,涓涓细流已然冷寂。 If I am dead, as dead I well may be
或许我早已长眠于此。 ye'll come and find the place where I am lying
但你一定会来,来寻找我。 And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.
你在轻轻地叹息,一如我曾对着你的背影唏嘘。 And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
我会细听,足音轻轻。 And oh, my grave shall warmer, sweeter be
这些都会让我回想起从前。
For ye will bend and tell me that you love me
你是否仍会想起我,在每一个没有月亮的夜晚。 And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me
“ 忽见陌上杨柳色”. And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.
“ 悔教夫婿觅封侯”
后记:《Danny boy》是我最喜欢的歌曲之一, 如怨如慕,如泣如诉,每一个字都在告别。今天静下心,按我的理解以女方的角度述说了这个动人的故事,感觉emmm好像还不错哎哈哈哈哈,可把我牛逼坏了,插会儿腰.jpg。