如果生命是一朵花,那我愿成为那一朵云 If life were a flower, I would be that cloud.
不知从何时起,我成为了现在的我,
I don’t remember when it was when I become what I am now
也许不该这么问,
Maybe it is not a question,
就像一场人生从没所谓的固定路线。
Just like that life has no fixed routine.
和宇宙相比,我们这些智慧生命,
We, so-called wisdom creatures, when comparing with the universe,
又有什么可吹的资本?
What can we boast of?
也许人们相信的上帝真的存在,
The God may really exist as people believe,
可那被证明前,也许我们早已消失。
But we may be all vanished when it is proved.
时间相对于宇宙这个空间才存在,
Time only exists in the universe,
你若想走时空穿梭,
If you want to travel in the time,
霍金爷爷已说,那不可能。
Grandpa Hawking already said that was impossible.
有什么是我们可以真的掌握在手,
What we really can hold in control,
那就是最奢侈也最简单的快乐,
Is the simplest happiness, which also being the most luxury,
因为,是否感受,取决于你的心。
Since it depends on your own heart.
人类经历了两次世界大战,
Human beings have been through two world wars,
可那好像并没给我们多大的教训,
But it seems no big lessons have been taught to us.
人性中的卑劣貌似时时搔着痒,
The despicable human nature seems to lure them all the time,
引诱人们释放他们嗜血又好斗的本性。
To release the nature of aggression.
啊,这多么可悲!
How pathetic is that!
你说存在一个上帝,可我说,
People say there being the God, while I say,
上帝皆存在于每一个你我之中。
The God exists in every one of us.
若你不信,也许沉一沉你自己,
You can think for a while if you don’t believe,
你终究会发现。
And finally, you’ll find the answer.
我不愿把自己的同胞想的有多么不堪,
I really don’t want to think my siblings as the low-civilized,
可我真的希望他们都能越来越美。
Because I really hope for a better future.
几十亿年来一个偶然机会,
An occasional chance happened during the billions of years,
才诞生了我们这样一个智慧群体,
That such wisdom creatures were generated,
为何我们还要互相斗争?
Why we still fight with each other?
想想,都是一件可笑的事情。
Don’t you think it is ridiculous?
所以,最后,我想说,
So what finally comes to my mind is,
如果生命是一朵花,那我愿成为那一朵云。
If life were a flower, I would be that cloud.
2019.09.08