进入你的心,连接内在小孩与指导灵
Dear friends. I am Jeshua亲爱的朋友们,我是约书亚。
I'm your friend and brother. We are connected from the heart.我是你们的朋友和兄弟,我们拥有心对心的连接。
Feel your own heart in this moment. 此刻去感受你的心。
Go with your attention to your heart, to this area in the middle of your chest.把你的注意力带到你的心,也就是你胸口的正中间。 And imagine you jump out of your mind, you are free from thinking and worrying.想象你从头脑里跳出来,然后你免于了所有的思绪与担忧。 It's bathing in a gentle light inside your heart. 你沐浴在你心轮的温柔的光中。 And all the energy of worry and excessive thinking just flows away from you.那些担忧杂念都慢慢离你远去。 And when you are there in the center of your heart, you start to feel your body again.当你来到你心的中心,你又重新开始感觉到你的身体。 First, you become aware of breathing.首先你觉察到呼吸。 And allow your body to find its own base of breathing.允许你的身体去找到属于它的呼吸韵律。 Your abdomen knows the right rhythm of breathing.你的腹部知道什么对它是对的呼吸节奏。 Allow the light inside your heart to flow down your spine all along your back.允许心轮的光沿着你的脊椎穿过你的整个背,流动着。 Into both your legs and into your feet.来到你的双腿与双脚。 In your everyday life, you're often thinking a lot about what you consider to be your problems.在你平常的生活中,你会花很多时间去想着你所谓的问题。
Your mission and your challenge as a human being is not to figure out problems with your mind.你身为人类的挑战和任务,就是学会不要只用头脑来搞定问题。
Your mission is to be present in this life from the heart.你的任务在这一世是学会用心生活。 The mind is often burdened with fear, fearful thinking.头脑常常是充满恐惧的,充满了各种恐惧的念想。
Always worrying about what could go wrong. And the mind thinks it's very smart.它总是在担心事情会出错,而头脑是非常聪明的。
I'm asking you if you are inside your heart now, sense the energy of your worrying mind, sense the energy around your head.但是接下来我想要请你去感受,当你安住于你的心的时候,从这里来感受你那充满担忧的脑袋。
Just feel it, and feel the enormous presence of fear there.只是去感受它,也去感受那里巨大的恐惧。
And sank back into your heart again.再重新回到你的心沉淀下来。
Inside it see a playing child there.在你的心里看到一个在玩的孩子。
She is sitting in the grass outside of the city.她远离城嚣,坐在草地上。
She feels the joy of breathing fresh air and putting her hands on the earth.她呼吸着新鲜空气,双手在大地上抚摸青草,她感觉非常享受。
She is really your heart energy.而她真的就是你心的能量。
Imagine you breathe her in.想象你把她呼吸进来。
Now go with your attention to a problem that you are experiencing in your daily life. Something that upsets you.现在把你的注意力带到在你日常的生活中,会让你担心的事情,那些让你有挫折感的事情。
And imagine you are this playing child and you look at the problem from her eyes, from her perspective.同时想象你是这个在玩的孩子,你从这个孩子的观点来看这个问题。
The child is focused on joy, play and joy are closely connected. So the child it's always looking for what is most joyful in any situation.你知道孩子会把焦点聚焦在喜悦上,因为玩跟喜悦是非常有关联的,所以孩子总是会去看怎么好玩,什么是开心的。
Allow the child to tell you or to express you what is the most joyful thing to do in this situation in this problem.所以允许这个孩子告诉你,在这个情境下,在这个问题里面,要怎么做才会是最开心最喜悦的呢?
Pay close attention to her behavior because the child may not say anything, but she may express something with her body.你可以密切的观察一下这个孩子的行为,因为孩子也许不会说些什么,但是她会用肢体去呈现。
And practice this , it often in your daily life because it's so important to get out of your mind.记得要在你的生活中多练习这个,因为能够跳脱出头脑是很重要的。
You more easily get answers to your pressing questions if you go to the space of your heart, where the child was如果你回到这个孩子所在的心,你会更容易得到这些充满压力的问题的答案。
And also when you are in this heart-based awareness you get access to your guides, to loving and clear energies around you.同时当你能够安住在基于心的能量里面,你也会更容易去连接到你的指引,那些充满爱与清晰的引导。
I'm asking you now imagine again you are in the center of your heart, you are out of your mind. And light is all around you.现在我再请你回到你的心,离开你的头脑,同时感觉被光包围着。
Now you're going to meet a teacher, a Guide.现在你要遇见一位老师,一位指导灵。
This is a very joyful thing.这是一件特别喜悦的事情。
Maybe you see that you are in a garden or in a another natural place of beauty.也许你看到自己坐在一座花园里,或是一个充满自然美的地方,
Then you just see some one walking towards you with the smile and very welcoming energy.然后你看到有一个人走向你,他脸上充满笑容,而且他特别亲切。
This is your guide, and he or she is so happy to be with you.这就是你的指导灵,他非常开心的与你相聚。
You do not have to deserve their presents or work for it. They are always there.你不用付出什么努力去换得他们的存在,他们一直都在。
Now receive their message.现在去接受他们的讯息。
And do it with your heart. So you don't need to…… hear words, it's possible, but receive first and foremost the energy.而且要用你的心来做,虽然你可能会听见话语,或者不见得会用话语的形式出现,但是你可能会感觉到一种能量或是一些感受。
Remember from this channeling that if you want to find answers to your problems, it's really important.要记得这段传讯是想要告诉大家找到关于自己疑问的解答,它是很有用的。
It's really important to shift from the space of the mind to the space of the heart.非常重要的一点,是记得要从你的头脑转换到你的心。
Because what most people do is when they are worried, they're going to be afraid and then get more focused in the mind.因为很多人会有的一种情况就是当他们看问题的时候,他们更害怕了,然后他们就把更多的注意力放在他们的恐惧上,头脑上。
When you go to the space of the heart, it feels like letting go of the problem.当你专注在你的心,感觉起来就像是你放开你的问题。
That may cause resistance because you want to hold on to it, you think you need to be focused on it.但是你可能会感觉到抗拒,因为你会觉得你必须要好好的去想你的问题,你必须要专注的解决它。
However, the answers always only come from the heart.然而答案永远只能发自你的心。
So remind yourself to jump out of the mind and go to this space of quiet and joy and play.所以要记得,从头脑跳出来,进到这种宁静喜悦充满玩心的空间里。