《疑犯追踪》台词若干
最近看宅总演反派的《邪恶》,剧里一直在Cue他的《迷失》,不知什么时候能联动一下POI?

——当万物终结,最坏的事情发生,潘多拉的盒子里还有一样东西——希望。

——到最后,我们都会孤身一人,没人会来拯救你。
Reese : “I don’t particularly like killing people, but I’m very good at it”
——我不太喜欢杀人,但我非常擅长这个。
Reese : “Not every ex soldier meets a reclusive billionaire.”
——不是每一个退伍兵都能遇到富豪隐士。
Reese : “The report please. I did say please.”
——请给我报告。我说请了哦。
Reese : “I traveled the world looking for bad guys, but there were plenty of you right here all along.”
——我走遍世界查坏人,没想到他们一直在这里,数量如此巨大。
Reese : “You’ll have to use your charm, Shaw. Not your sidearm.”
——你要用你的魅力,肖,不是你的武力。
Reese : “Election’s got me in a real democratic mood. You always have a choice, even if its between two bad options.”
——选举让我有了民主的错觉。你总是有选择权,哪怕是在两个坏选项之间进行选择。

————当你发现一个人与你真心相连的人,你就成为了一个不同的人,一个更好的人。当有人将那个人从你身边夺走,那你会变成什么?
Reese : “Everybody needs somebody to talk to.”
——每个人都需要和别人交谈。
Reese : “I know what happens when you take a life. You lose a part of yourself.”
——我了解每次夺走一条性命时的感受,像是失去了自身的一部分。
Reese : “The most efficient way to lose is a fight is to act without knowing your enemy.”
——不了解对手,必输无疑。
Reese : “I can’t believe it. I’m the contingency. I’m the backup”
——我不相信。我只是临时策略。我只是后备。
Reese : “I was an international spy Finch. I know how to play Baccarat.”
——我是国际间谍,芬奇,我知道怎么赌牌。

——我很幸运,有过四年的幸福时光。很多人只有过四天。
Finch : “You know before we, before I found you, the numbers haunted me. I never felt so helpless in my entire life. I know I can’t get justice for all of them, but the possibility of having just one.”
——要知道在我们之前,在我找到你之前,我一直为这些死亡数字所纠结。我一生之中从未感到如此无助。我知道我无法为所有人找回公道,哪怕有一个也好。
Finch : “Knowledge is not my problem. Doing something with that knowledge is where you come in. You can call me Mr. Finch.”
——信息不是问题,根据信息采取相应策略是你的事。请称我芬奇先生。
Finch : “I guess you can call me, “a concerned third party.”
——我想你可以把我当成,“深切关注中的第三方”。
Finch : “The police only see what they choose to look for. The Machine sees almost everything.”
——警察们选择性视而不见。但机器无所不见。
Finch : “Everyone is relevant to someone.”
——每个人都与某人息息相关。
Finch : “The Machine is a shield that protects lives.”
——机器是保护生命的盾。
Finch : “This is the calm before the storm. The only question is when will the sky open.”
——这是风暴前的平静。唯一的问题是天空何时开放。
Finch : “Chess is just a game. Real people aren’t pieces.”
——象棋只是游戏,真正的人不是棋子。

——没有英雄。没有坏人。只是人们尽其所能而已。
Finch : “Once we become predictable, we become vulnerable.”
一旦我们可以被预测,我们就露出弱点。
Finch : “I’m a sucker for surveillance.”
——我不擅长盯梢。
Reese : “To tell you the truth, I’ve always hated observing.”
——有一说一,我也讨厌尾随观察别人。
Greer : “Obstacles are only obstacles until you move them out of the way.”
——阻碍在移除之前只是阻碍而已。

——每项技术都会过时。唯一不会老去的是与人们的联接。
Elias : “No. It’s just beginning. Venni. Vetti. Vecci.”
——不。这只是开始。我来,我见,我征服。
Elias : “War requires sacrifices.”
——战争需要牺牲。
Dominic : “A man is not a river. And you are not a king.”
——人不是河流,你也不是国王。
Carter : “Whenever you show up, trouble’s just around the corner.”
只要你一出现,麻烦就接踵而至。

——每个人都独自死去。但如果你对某人有意义,如果你帮助过别人,即便只有一个人记住了你,那么也许你没有真正死去。
Root : “God doesn’t need AT&T.”
——上帝不需要移动通讯。

——每个生命都很重要,是你教我的。
Root : “The Machine said it’s time.”
——机器说是时候了。
Root : “As long as the Machine lives, we never die.”
——只要机器还在,我们就都活着。
The Machine : “Trust in me. I am always watching.”
相信我。我一直盯着呢。

——当情况更糟时,只有一个地方在我的脑海,就是这里,和你。你是我的安全屋。
Shaw : “Bad guys always run.”
——坏人总在逃。

——每个系统都有缺陷,我非常擅长找到这些缺陷。你太在乎其他人,这就是你的缺陷。
Root : “Things are evolving.”
——万物都在进化。
Shaw : “I’m a sucker for watered down booze and a mini quiche.”
——我真想饮酒如水,吞下一个迷你乳蛋饼。
Shaw : “I’ve killed lots of people, but my friends keep telling me I’m wrong.”
——我杀了很多人,但我的朋友们不这样认为。
Shaw : “I’m a sociopath. I don’t have feelings.”
——我是反社会,没得感情。

——有一天,我意识到人们做的那些愚蠢、自私的事情,那不是我们的缺陷。我们不是被设计出来的。我们只是意外,哈罗德。我们是坏的代码。但是你建起来的。。。它很完美。理性。
昂昂万里的最新日记 · · · · · · ( 全部 )
- 《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》第一季 季终 (1人喜欢)
- 《菜鸟老警》第七季第18集 季终 (1人喜欢)
- 《安眠书店/你》第五季 终结 (2人喜欢)
- 《安眠书店/你》第五季第八集
- 《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》第一季第20集 (1人喜欢)
热门话题 · · · · · · ( 去话题广场 )
-
加载中...