忘記在哪看到的 順手保留下來
If you aresuffering the nonsense of who you are,
如果你正受苦于你的愚昧荒唐,
if you are suffering the humbug that you have created winthin yourself,
如果你正因自己内在所创造的谎言而备受煎熬,
at least, don't give the bug to others.
至少,不要把它传给别人。
So that's what love means
这就是爱的含义,
that you don't give your humbug to others,
即:你不把你的荒唐传给别人,
you give your sweetness to others.
而是把你的美好献给别人。
That is why so much insistence on love,
这就是为何我们如此强调爱,
that when you meet somebody, whatever humbug you are,
不管你多少荒唐,当你遇到一个人时,
the sweetest part of you - only that should touch the other person, the best part of you.
你只用最甜美的部分触碰那个人——你最好的那个部分。
Your humbug, you deal with it because it is your creation,
你的荒唐,你自己去面对,因为是你创造了它 ,
you have no business to present your humbug to anybody else on this planet.
你没有理由把你自己的垃圾呈现给这个星球上任何一个人。
That’s what love means.
这就是爱的含义。
Love, by itself, doesn't mean anything,
爱本身,并不代表任何东西,
but it is a wonderful steppingstone to become blissful.
但是它是通往喜悦的一个美妙的手段。
So if you can't manage your intellect the way you want it,
所以,如果你不能如你所愿地管理你的智力,
this you can do.
至少做到这一点。
For this you just need a little discipline,
要做到这点,你只需要一点点自律,
but there are certain things you don't do no matter what,
但要保证一些事情你一定不会做——无论发生什么,
you have to establish this.
你必须确立这一点。
Love&Grace