外国影视台词(50)
What is your dream? To have a dream.
你的梦想是什么?有一个梦想。
——《惊声尖笑3》
“Well, how does it feel to turn eighty?” “Twice as bad as it did turning forty.”
“八十岁了,感觉怎么样?”
“比四十岁糟糕一倍。”
——《金色池塘》
“What are your superpowers again?” “I'm rich.”
“再问一下,你的超能力是什么来着?”
“我很有钱。”
——《正义联盟》
If you can't solve a problem with money... solve it with a lot of money.
如果你用钱无法解决一个问题,就用很多钱去解决它。
——《黑猫白猫》
Nick, I've tried everything: the embassy, the German government, the consulate. I even talked to the U.N. ambassador. It's no use, I just can't bring my wife to orgasm.
尼克,我什么都试过了,我找过大使馆、德国政府和领事馆。我甚至还和联合国大使谈过。没有用,我就是无法让我老婆高潮。
——《笑破铁幕》
Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?
为什么我的咖啡不在这儿?它是死了还是怎么着?
——《穿普拉达的女王》
No, you couldn't have a problem, 'cause I personally have got them all. I cornered the whole market.
不,你不可能有问题,因为我把问题都垄断了。
——《无名英雄》
You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!
你太丑了,活像个现代艺术佳作。
——《全金属外壳》
Bars in the daytime are like women without makeup.
白天的酒吧就像没有化妆的女人。
——《女人步上楼梯时》
That plan is so dumb I wish it had a face so I could smack it.
那个计划太蠢了,我真希望它有张脸让我抽。
——《冰川时代5:星际碰撞》